Archive for EPSRC
MEIbioeng15: Engineering Future Benefits for Patients
Date: September 7, 2015 @ 10:00 AM
Location: University of Leeds
MEIbioeng15 brings together the former Centres of Excellence in Medical Engineering in the UK (funded by Wellcome Trust and EPSRC from 2009) and The Bioengineering Society Annual Conference, with participants from leading academic centres and the MedTech industry.
Attendees enjoy unequalled opportunities for networking, collaboration, new partnerships, and shaping the future of this exciting and challenging field.
The conference is a two-day event taking place on 7-8 September 2015 at the University of Leeds.
- Rehabilitation robotics
- Digital health
- Regenerative devices
- Careers, outreach and policy
- Musculoskeletal biomechanics and tribology
- Imaging, Modelling & Devices
- Medical and Bioengineering – led by The UK Bioengineering Society
- Regener8: The delivery of regenerative medicine
Read More Book Now