Call for submissions: Would you like to present at IKC-Regener8 Conference 2017?
Date: December 18, 2016
Like last year, we’re opening up a session of the conference for crowdsourced content. This means anyone (who fulfils the criteria) can apply to present. The proposals judged the best (by the event committee) will go to a vote across the IKC-Regener8 and wider med tech community to decide who they most want to see and hear.
If your proposal is shortlisted for the vote but does not win, you may be selected to provide content as an article for IKC-Regener8’s annual magazine, Regen, or for our websites.
Criteria for session proposals
To propose a session for the IKC-Regener8 Annual Conference the proposer/proposal must:
- present a challenge within the scope of our Centres:
The translation of university and industry research in regenerative devices (regenerative therapies delivered as Class III medical devices) into commercial products and clinical benefits
- show a collaborative approach to solving the challenge/project, for example, working with academia, industry, clinicians, regulatory experts, IP experts
- include a partner (e.g. academic, industry or clinical to complement the role of the proposer)
The strongest proposals will include a mixture of perspectives in solving the challenge, e.g. clinical, industrial, academic, regulatory.
What happens to runners up?
Proposal shortlisted by our judging panel may be selected to provide content as an article for IKC-Regener8’s annual magazine, Regen, for our websites, or to present a poster at the conference
How do I submit the session proposal?
- Download and read the FAQ document (downloads document in a new tab)
- Download and complete the proposal form (downloads document in a new tab)
- Email it back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday 31 January 2017
Back to News Overview